Thursday, February 22, 2018

Construction Day 4

After the half day yesterday, we were back for a full day on site!

And it was a day of hard work. We were working on building out and pouring concrete for the front and back stoops, but also bringing a huge amount of dirt into the house and tamping it down to be the base for the floor.

This last task was complicated by the fact that the large amount of dirt that was delivered earlier this week had lots of rocks, and then it quickly disappeared, leaving us scrounging a bit and having to move lots of rocks to bring the floor up to the correct level.

But we managed, and got it all done! Then dinner was a lovely dinner out on the town at a steak house in Estelí.

It is so hard to believe the week is drawing to a close, but tomorrow is our last day in Estelí!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.