Thursday, January 31, 2008

Natural Beauty

I just heard from our in-country coordinator, Patty Cordero. Patty has been an incredible help to me in setting up this trip, and I know she has been extremely busy in working with all the other teams coming into El Salvador this year!

Habitat arranges our lodging during the time we are working and building, and they do an excellent job of making sure we are as comfortable as possible.

The hotel they have chosen for us in February is absolutely beautiful--it took my breath away when I looked at the hotel's website. I think we are going to be VERY happy there!

We have also finalized some of the final pieces of the itinerary. It's all coming together, and 16 days to go!!!

2 comments:

Pr Tom Knoll said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ivy F. said...

Hi First Trinity folks,
As you may know, the Metro Washington DC synod has a companion synod relationship with El Salvador. I am sure that Pastor Knoll is aware of this, and do hope you make time in your schedule to meet with and speak to the Salvadoran Lutherans living not only in the capital, but also in Sonsonate. If you need contact information, do not hesitate to contact me at ivylange@hotmail.com for assistance.

Grace and Peace to you on your adventure to El Salvador,

Ivy Lange
Chair, El Salvador Companion Synod Committee.