Monday, February 25, 2008

Home Again!

I know that if you're reading this, you don't have much information. That's coming, I promise! We didn't have internet access after the first night, so I apologize to those of you waiting to hear what we were doing.

I will have more detailed posts, and others will share stories and pictures, later this week as my schedule allows. But I wanted to say that we are all OK--there were a few minor illnesses along the way, but we met some nurses and other medical people during our first night, and they helped us immensely by providing the proper medications. I am also currently suffering from some allergic reaction to an unknown substance, but if allergies are the worst thing we come home with, that's great!

The trip was wonderful, and I cannot wait to share with you all what we have done. Again, thank you for your prayers and support--we could not have done this without you!

No comments: